|Welcome to Sonzy's Kitchen.
Indian Cuisine with its unique blend of spices and diverse styles of cooking
of different Indian states has evolved continuously for over 100 years.
Here, at Sonzy's Kitchen, we attempt to demystify the methods and styles with which Desi-chefs and Indian Moms prepare the food served in India.
Bon Appetit !
- Khatte Channe - Punjabi Chickpea Dish to be served with Bhature.
- Bhatura (bread) : Indian Bread with White Flour.
- Malai Kofta : Rich Cheese Balls in Tomato Cream
- Baingan Masala : Brinjals with a difference.
- Khatta Meetha Paneer : Cheese and Vegetables Saute.
- Sai Bhaji: Sindhi Breakfast
- Curd Rice
- Lazeez Bandh: Cauliflower Dish
- Fried Rice: The Indian Way
b) More will be added...
Request a recipe here
- Chicken Tikka Masala (Popular) : Very famous tandoori Chicken tikka sauted with a thick gravy.
- Jal Jeera : Spicy Cocktail Drink !
- Boondi Raita : Yummy Yoghurt with Crumbs!
- Pista Milk : Flavoured Sweetened Milk
Sonzy : Its always a delight for me to receive all types of queries
from my subscribers on various aspects of Indian Cooking.
Write to me at:
Click here to ask a question
People have been asking on how to correct the extra salty taste in the curry OR how can they prepare the basmati rice with each grain seperated. Or probably you are not able to find any recipe which you had at your friend's place. Ask anything and I'll be prompt with a response. Thats my way of helping people add that extra rich taste to their mundane, stressed out lifes.
Nothing better than a Mughlai Indian Curry !