- For all Spice lovers
- 1/2 Kg. Small Long-shaped brinjals (Baingan)
- 2 Onions
- 6 Tomatoes
- 1 Small Garlic
- Whole Black Pepper
- Cumin Seeds
- Methi (Fenugreek)
- Curry Leaves
- Oil for frying
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Vinegar
- Cut Brinjals into Half from the middle.
- Fry the Brinjals in oil.
- Brinjals are not to be fried for long so take them out and keep them aside.
- Take some ghee in a pan and put in Onions, Garlic, Cumin Seeds, Methi(Fenugreek), Curry
Leaves, Salt to taste, Black Pepper, Red Chilli Powder, Haldi.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes and put in Brinjals and Tomatoes
- Put in a little of water to make gravy.
- Let it simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add Vinegar to it and keep it for a while before serving.
Send me Queries at : firstname.lastname@example.org
All Recipes = Click here