Kulfi - Punjabi Indian Dessert
- 1 Litre Milk (full Cream)
- 1 Teaspoon Chhoti Elaichi (Green Cardomom) Fine Grounded.
- 2 pinches of Kesar(Saffron)
- 6 Tablespoons of Cheeni (Sugar)
- 20-25 Badaam( Almonds) cut into halves.
- 2 Table spoons of Grated Pista.
Servings : For 4 Kulfis.
- Boil Milk so that it gets reduced to it's 1/4th of the original quantity taken.
- Add Kesar to the Milk while boiling.
- When the milk is reduced as directed, allow it to cool.
- When cool, Add Sugar to the Milk, Mix it thoroughly.
- Add Elaichi and Pista in it.
- Put the Milk Mixture so prepared into Kulfi Moulds. (If you don't have Kulfi Moulds, you
can pour the Kulfi mixture in Ice Trays)
- Put the moulds in the freezer and allow the kulfi to set in the freezer.
Send me Queries at : email@example.com
All Recipes = Click here