Servings : 25 Maal Pooras (Pancakes) Avg.
1. 1 litre Milk Full
|1. Boil Milk so that it reduces to half of the
2. Keep the reduced milk to cool and then add Sooji and Maida together and mix so that it does not form lumps.
3. Keep the batter for 10-15 mins.
4. Take a pan and put in ghee for shallow frying.
5. Put 1 Tbsp. of Batter in ghee and spread it(to give the shape of a pancake) on cook on slow fire.
6. Meanwhile, Make sugar syrup with water.
7. Take out the pancakes when they are light brown and dip them in Sugar Syrup.
8. Garnish with Pista/Dryfruits and Serve Hot.(with kheer or Rabri)
Send me Queries at : email@example.com
Recipe of the Week | Previous
Recipes | Other Links | Read my Guestbook | Sign my Dreambook!
Reader's Contributions | Restaurant Guide | Tips and Tricks | Awards/Publicity
Back to Main Page