Paneer - Cottage Cheese Delight
- 200 Grams Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Diced
- 1/4 Teaspoon White Pepper
- 2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Maida
- 1 Cup Water
- 8 Teaspoons Tomato Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Vinegar
- 4 Teaspoon Cornflour
- Orange Colour used in Cooking
- 2 Carrots Boiled
- 125 Grams Boiled Green Peas
- 100 Grams French Beans Boiled
- 2 Onions
- 125 Grams Palak Leaves
- 100 grams Fenugreek Leaves.
- Marinate Paneer with 1/4 Spoon of White Pepper, 1/2 Spoon Salt,1 Spoon of Maida and fry
the Paneer Pieces
- Cook Sugar,Cornflour(mixed with water), Tomato Sauce , Salt , and Vinegar in a pan on
- When the Mixture thickens a bit, put in Salt n' Pepper to taste and all of Cottage
Cheese and other vegetables.
- Put in two onions and cook for sometime.
- Serve with boiled rice.
Send me Queries at : email@example.com
All Recipes = Click here