Chawal - Curd Rice
perfect breakfast for mild fever patients - Enjoy)
Servings : 4
- 1 Cup Rice
- 2 Cup Curd/Yoghurt
- 4 Tablespoons Ghee
- Mustard Seeds
- Curry Leaves
- 4 Green Chillies (Chopped)
- Salt to Taste
- Boil rice and Keep it aside.
- In a pan, put in Ghee, mustard seeds, Green Chillies, curry leaves and saute for
- Beat Yoghurt and mix the same in the mixture.
- Keep stirring till it comes to a boil and make sure it doesn't form into
- Put Boiled rice in the pan and mix it well.
- Serve Hot with Pickles.
Send me Queries at : email@example.com
All Recipes = Click here