Easy , Cauliflower in Minutes !!! )
- 12 oz green cabbage , chopped, shredded, washed, trimmed.
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 large red pepper, seeded and chopped.
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoon white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons water.
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 5 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard seed
- Put all the ingredients for the marinade into a saucepan and bring it to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Leave to cool until lukewarm.
- Mix all the vegetables in a large salad bowl.
- Pour Marinade over them and mix well together.
- Cover and chill thoroughly before serving.
Send me Queries at : email@example.com
All Recipes = Click here