at it's best! )
- 600 ml Yoghurt
- 1/4 tea spoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint or coriander
- Soak the boondi in water for about 10 minutes.
- Squeeze lightly and set aside.
- Beat the yoghurt smooth with fork, add the salt, pepper and sugar and stir until the
- Fold(put in and mix well) the moist boondi in yoghurt.
- Sprinkle with chopped mint or coriander leaves.
- Serve chilled.
Send me Queries at : firstname.lastname@example.org
All Recipes = Click here