Kofta - Cheese Balls in Tomato Cream
Suggested by : Smt. Kanta Aggarwal (My Mom's Sis - Mausi)
Ingredients: For Kofta(Cheese Balls)
- 350 gms Paneer(Cottage Cheese)
- 3 Tablespoon Maida
- 1 Levelled Table Spoon Baking Powder
- 4 Chopped Green Chillies
- Chopped Fine Fresh Green Coriander
For Tomato Cream Curry:
- 4 Tomatoes chopped fine.
- 4 Onions Chopped fine.
- Ginger Garlic Paste (acc. to taste)
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- Salt, Pepper,Jeera, Dry Coriander Powder,Red Chilli Powder,Turmeric Powder all according
to taste and use.
Servings :For 8-10 People. Method :
- Mix all the ingredients for the koftas.
- Make Cheese Balls out of the mixture.
- Fry the Cheese Balls and Keep them aside.
- Take Oil(2 Tbsp.) in another pan.
- Put in Tomatoes, Onions, ginger garlic paste and saute them in oil.
- Put in Salt, Pepper, Cumin seeds,Dry Coriander Powder,Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric
- Add 2 Glasses of Water and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- It's Ready to serve.When serving, put the koftas in the serving dish and pour the
Tomato gravy over it.
- Top the gravy with Fresh Cream and Fresh Coriander and Serve Hot.
- You can add Cashewnut Paste to the Gravy to make it rich.
Send me Queries at : firstname.lastname@example.org
All Recipes = Click here