(Bengali Sweet) - Tofu Delicacy
For SANDESH Ingredients:
- 400 Grams Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
- 125 Grams Sugar (Food Processed,Blended)
- 10 Small Elaichis(Green Cardomom)
- 3 -4 Silver Foils(Vark : Optional)
- Kesar(saffron) Petals.
- Mash Cottage Cheese and Sugar well.
- Ground Elaichis and add them to the Paneer Mixture.
- Set the Mixture Flat in a Thali and Cut it into Round , square or rectangular pieces .
- Apply Silver Foil and Kesar On top of it.
For PANEER BURFI: Ingredients:
- 250 Grams Khoya(Reduced and Cooked Milk in the form of a Dough as far as I
- 125 Grams Paneer(Cottage Cheese)
- 2 Teaspoons of Desi Ghee.
- 100 Grams fine blend Sugar.
- Cashewnuts and Pistachio nuts as Toppings.
- Kewra Essence
- Silver Foil(Vark)
Khoya and Paneer well in seperate dishes.
- Heat Ghee in a pan and Brown or Saute Khoya .
- After 2-3 minutes , remove the pan from heat and add Mashed Paneer to it.
- Add Sugar and Nuts .
- Add 2 drops of Kewra Essence(subs: Vanilla Essence) to it and set the mixture in
a flat dish.
- Allow it to cool and apply Silver Foil.
- Cut them to round or square pieces as desired and refrigerate for about an hour. (Though
the dish is tasty when eaten fresh without refrigerating!!!)
Send me Queries at : email@example.com
All Recipes = Click here