After Dinner Toffee
- 10 Almonds
- 10 Cashewnuts
- 20-25 Peanuts
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts Shelled.
- 1/4 Cup White Melon Seeds Shelled (Kharbuje Ki Giri)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 TableSpoon Ghee
- 6 Green Cardomoms (Elaichi)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice.
- 1/4 Boond Kewara Essence (Alternative : Vanilla Essence)
- Khoya/Mewa (dough made from cooking milk for hours)
- Melt the sugar on the fire.
- Put in Lemon Juice, khoya, kharbuje ki giri,kewara Essence in the
melted sugar and make the mixture of dropping consistency.
- Mix ghee in the Sugar mixture.
- Add all the dryfruits in the mixture until they are evenly spread.
- Set the Mixture Flat in a Thali preferably on a plastic thali and
Cut it into Round , square or rectangular pieces .
- Allow it to cool or eat it fresh. The Gajak or Burfee is ready.
Send me Queries at : email@example.com
All Recipes = Click here